Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Authorization ticket not received by LogonUser

Hi, I integrated with
ReportingServices using Forms Authentication followed the instruction of the
article from microsoft, it works fine on my laptop (Windows 2003 server and
sql2000), but when I try to duplicate it on our company server (windows 2000
and sql2000), I always got the error: Authorization ticket not received by
LogonUser, when I try to login as the ReportAdmin user.
Could someone help?
Thank you at advance.
YanDid you ever find a solution this problem?
I'm having the same issue. It works on my LapTop but when I duplicate
exactly what I have on the Server, it doesn't work.
Thanks.
"Authorization ticket" wrote:
> Hi, I integrated with
> ReportingServices using Forms Authentication followed the instruction of the
> article from microsoft, it works fine on my laptop (Windows 2003 server and
> sql2000), but when I try to duplicate it on our company server (windows 2000
> and sql2000), I always got the error: Authorization ticket not received by
> LogonUser, when I try to login as the ReportAdmin user.
>
> Could someone help?
> Thank you at advance.
> Yan|||Make sure the <UrlRoot> element value in the RSReportServer.config file is
the same URL value you are using to call the ReportService.asmx.
This error will happen if you have <UrlRoot> =http://MACHINENAME/ReportServer and you are calling the web service like
http://localhost/ReportServer/ReportService.asmx
Not sure if that's the issue but it's something to check. For the auth
cookie to work, the cookie domains have to be the same.
--
Adrian M.
MCP
"Jon-Slem" <JonSlem@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:C1AC412B-0DCA-4F69-A590-650CDB81B344@.microsoft.com...
> Did you ever find a solution this problem?
> I'm having the same issue. It works on my LapTop but when I duplicate
> exactly what I have on the Server, it doesn't work.
> Thanks.
> "Authorization ticket" wrote:
>> Hi, I integrated with
>> ReportingServices using Forms Authentication followed the instruction of
>> the
>> article from microsoft, it works fine on my laptop (Windows 2003 server
>> and
>> sql2000), but when I try to duplicate it on our company server (windows
>> 2000
>> and sql2000), I always got the error: Authorization ticket not received
>> by
>> LogonUser, when I try to login as the ReportAdmin user.
>>
>> Could someone help?
>> Thank you at advance.
>> Yan|||I don't get it.
I fixed this and I'm still getting the error. I didn't even have do this on
my laptop.
Did your work right after you made the change? I made the change in the
ReportingService.cs file, I changed it to the machine name. The config file
was already the machine, no change was need there.
If you have any idea, please give my a buzz.
Thank.
"Adrian M." wrote:
> Make sure the <UrlRoot> element value in the RSReportServer.config file is
> the same URL value you are using to call the ReportService.asmx.
> This error will happen if you have <UrlRoot> => http://MACHINENAME/ReportServer and you are calling the web service like
> http://localhost/ReportServer/ReportService.asmx
> Not sure if that's the issue but it's something to check. For the auth
> cookie to work, the cookie domains have to be the same.
> --
> Adrian M.
> MCP
> "Jon-Slem" <JonSlem@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:C1AC412B-0DCA-4F69-A590-650CDB81B344@.microsoft.com...
> > Did you ever find a solution this problem?
> > I'm having the same issue. It works on my LapTop but when I duplicate
> > exactly what I have on the Server, it doesn't work.
> > Thanks.
> >
> > "Authorization ticket" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi, I integrated with
> >> ReportingServices using Forms Authentication followed the instruction of
> >> the
> >> article from microsoft, it works fine on my laptop (Windows 2003 server
> >> and
> >> sql2000), but when I try to duplicate it on our company server (windows
> >> 2000
> >> and sql2000), I always got the error: Authorization ticket not received
> >> by
> >> LogonUser, when I try to login as the ReportAdmin user.
> >>
> >>
> >> Could someone help?
> >>
> >> Thank you at advance.
> >>
> >> Yan
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment